Daily Bible Study - #14 - 1 Corinthians 13-14 - The Greatest of These is Love


Scripture

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.  1 Corinthians 13:13 New International Version (NIV)

Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts... 1 Corinthians 14:1 (NIV)


Observation
I am pray that we know how important love is, and I pray we know God, The Father God, The LORD Jesus Christ, and His great Love for us. His great Mercy, Love, and Faith and how it is in us. God's Love is in many forms to us of mercy, love, and faith. These include as we see in scripture mercy on others, love in it's many forms, faith that can do all good things, charity, giving, friendship, and much more I am sure. I believe love between a Godly man and woman and family is a great blessing. I believe this gives us love in our families.

Application
I pray that we not think to hard, but instead have faith that God is with us. We can work to apply this love, mercy and faith to our life God Loves us and will always and forever bless these things. We are safe in God's Love, even if we feel like we fail. I believe God is with us, and knows our heart and will bless us, keep us safe, and will love us more than we can imagine.

Prayer
Today my prayers are many Father God. I have many things that are on my heart. I give you my prayers and ask that you take these burdens and resolve them. I do this in my faith, and in belief in Your Holy Word, 

Cast your cares on the Lord
    and he will sustain you;
he will never let
    the righteous be shaken.
Psalm 55:22 New International Version (NIV)

Thank You Father God for this day. I pray for everyone, and us believers. I ask these things in Jesus Christ.

God Bless and Shalom my brothers and sisters in God and Jesus Christ.

(updated)


EMAIL:  biblemotivationdaily@gmail.com

COMMENTS:  Comment and Questions Below

SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW US: Connect to us and share our Pinterest Pins, Follow on this Blog by using the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of the page.

BLOG: biblemotivationdaily.blogspot.com


Comments