Daily Bible Study - #13 - Psalm 120:1 - I called to the LORD






Scripture  
In my distress I called to the LORD, and he answered mePsalm 120:1
Observation
Father God, the LORD, is there for us. He answers us when we are in distress, when we are upset. We often cry out to God when we are going through problems and difficult times. God hears us. He hears us, and he cares for us all. He loves us and He is merciful to us. It is not surprising to me then that this verse, it says in my distress I called out to the LORD. The thing that makes me rejoice and happy in this verse, and the thing that always makes me feel God is with me is the part that comes next. It says, He answered me. This is the part that is not always easy to know. Especially if his answer is not the answer we want or expect. I have to share with a great joy, that there have been times in my life where I felt I had God shining directly on me and through me when I knew He answered me. And there are other times I feel I am not sure if I am making a decision, or I am letting God answer me. This is hard, but I know God is good, and He loves us and is merciful to us. I know He is in me, with me, and is helping me; and we are safe in Him.

Application
We can apply this to our lives, In my distress I called to the LORD, and he answered me, by seeking God in our distress and troubles. It is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of faith and belief. 


Prayer
Thank you Father God for this day. Thank you for everyone. I pray you strengthen us in Your Word. I pray you shine your blessings on us. 
Shalom my brothers and sisters in God and Jesus Christ.



EMAIL:  biblemotivationdaily@gmail.com

COMMENTS:  Comment and Questions Below

SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW US: Connect to us and share our Pinterest Pins, Follow on this Blog by using the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of the page.

BLOG: biblemotivationdaily.blogspot.com

Comments